Great talking to you today. Per our conversation, I wanted to let you know more about some of the other vendors that may be a great mid-market choice for you.
For workstations and benching, I would definitely consider HON and AIS. Both are great at the mid-market areas. HON has really turned their designs around and it shows very well. Contemporary and thought out, they have a very broad range of products, plus they are very well priced and have especially well priced steel case goods. Their new product Voi is one that I would definitely consider. http://www.hon.com/Products/Desks/Voi.aspx Interestingly, they can match Haworth paint finishes so one strategy to consider is blending; you can use Haworth for workstations and HON for metal storage.
- AIS is a great benching solution and their laminate case goods are very affordable. Their Oxygen product is a great thing to check out. http://files.ais-inc.com/Documents/Brochures/OxygenSlick_reduced.pdf
- For private offices, Groupe LaCasse has some very competative products, specifically the Series 300 and 400. I just put in a lot at the Women’s Business Development Center and they seem very happy with them. You can see all of their offerings here: http://www.groupelacasse.com/Brix?pageID=63&category=1&brand=0
- For collaborative, lounge and café products, check out Thonet, LaCasse and Falcon.
- Thonet’s MOSS 3 is a great modular lounge product
- LaCasse has a similar product called HipHop and another called Cube
- And Falcon just has hundreds of café furniture, booths, etc.
Lastly, I want to direct your attention to Haworth’s resource page which has a lot of whitepapers that you might find interesting and useful. See them here: http://www.haworth.com/home/resources/research/white-papers
I hope that helps get some ideas going! I’ll check with Pat and see if next Wednesday is a good day for a coffee or something.